Saturday, November 3, 2007

Dressing up the MTB Part I

My mum's someone who likes to be well prepared, so much so that she bought a dress for my wedding way even before Xingmin proposed! :P

Now she figures, hey, one dress is not gonna be enough. She'll need at least 2, one for the customary and church ceremonies, and the other for the banquet. Thus begins the hunt for the elusive beautifully elegant dress...


At the dressmaker's at Bukit Timah Plaza.


My sis taking the opportunity to alter her dress.


Mother & daughter looking so radiant!


It's all about the fabric, my mum says. Has to be very nice. We tried out various combinations with what was available at the dressmaker's but somehow they don't look quite right. Looks like we'll have to make a trip down to Arab Street for another round of fabric shopping soon!


Enough about fabric, it's makan time!
Cafe d'Orient, Sunset Way, 3rd Nov.



No comments: